LTI Trucking Services, based in St. Louis, MO, is seeking a Lot Administrator to work with our Facility's Auxiliary Team to assist with trucks departing and enteringour Maintenance Facility in Madison, IL. LTI Trucking Services has been growing and was listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America. We are an asset based company and full service logistics company.
For this position, the candidate must be willing and able to communicate with our company drivers and other employed members of the LTI team. The main responsibilities for this position are to be present at the gate building and check reefer temperatures on equipment arriving and departing at our Madison, IL location from the maintenance department. This position requires you to be available to work within various weather elements.
- Monitor trucks and trailers arriving and departing throughout the night
- Maintain a clean log of all incoming and outgoing trucks and personal vehicle
- Observe anything that seems abnormal and report any illegal activity to the Police
- Be present during the hours assigned and check on night crew each hour
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work in a fast past, high-energy environment
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Ability to climb, bend, sit, stand, stretch, etc.
- Background check required
- 5 days a week - potentially more if necessary
- Monday evening through Friday evening 11:30 pm - 7:30 am normal work shift
- Pay Rate - $12.00/Hour
For more open positions, click here.